Consultancy service provided by the ADBWC is represented in consultations of various fields and delivered in a scientifically professional manner which is regulated and rendered by an elite of specialists in accordance with the service's type and classification.
This service is intended to:
- Support the stability of businesswomen and female entrepreneurs in the private sector and contribute to the sustainability of their businesses
- Be instrumental in upgrading existing projects which are owned by businesswomen and female entrepreneurs
- Help develop projects as part of (Mubdi'ah) domestic licences and enable them to be integrated into the private sector
- Review feasibility studies for new businesses
- Contribute to raising awareness about business activities-regulating laws and legislations in the private sector
Locations for Obtaining the Service